Friday, October 9, 2009

I've been beyond tired lately. It's getting a little ridiculous, honestly. That being said I've pretty much completely slacked at cooking this week and after a few days of eating junky stuff, I'm ready to peel my lazy butt off the couch and cook dinner. Or as ready as I can pretend to be.

Saturday-Saturday, in no particular order:

The Pioneer Woman's lasagna with caesar salad (making an extra for the freezer)
The Pioneer Woman's steak bites with baked potatoes, and green beans
BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, broccoli slaw, and baked beans
The Pioneer Woman's pan fried pork chops, broccoli, and salad
Leftovers
Grilled brats, corn, and Lipton pasta side in the cabinet
Beercan chicken, peas, and another Lipton rice side in the cabinet

1 comment:

Halsey said...

who is this "Pioneer Woman"? some sort of hero I should meet, i'm guessing...

thanks so much for the piece of paper, britt. Seriously, I appreciate it very much. No more allowed!