Saturday, October 31, 2009


Wow. I'm tired. No, beyond tired. Utterly exhausted would be good to say. I can hardly get anything done and our meals have been...well, less than divine. Sorry, family! But I'm like 20 months pregnant now and Cohen is huge so everyone needs to suck it up.

I hope he comes soon. I'm contracting like crazy and just need him o-u-t. I went in for a NST the other day and was only hooked up for 20 minutes. In that 20 minutes I had 4-5 contractions and 2 of them were off the charts. I'm 36 now but only 2cm and 70%. Better than nothing I guess! Next week I should be able to get my membranes stripped.

Here is a pic of the nursery Josh worked so hard on. We don't have any Red Sox decor yet but at least it's painted and clean.

1 comment:

The Kauble Family said...

I heard your little man made his arrival!! Congrats!! I'm still playing the waiting day...1 day past my due date!! Hoping to get my hands on Cash tonight & maybe he'll get my hormones moving!! Anyway, congrats! Can't wait to see pics of him!