Wednesday, October 1, 2008


Two sweet sisters.


Here is Ellie holding "Daughter" (that's her name) along with some dryer sheets, socks, a few onesies and a blanket. Emme was convinced she needed all these things.


Emme seems to be feeling better so far. The fever was still looming yesterday but not nearly as high as it had been. Thanks Aunt Pam for finding out about dosing those two meds together!

Ellie has been talking and cooing a lot lately. She was flirting soooo much with Daddy last night- and I could tell he was eating it up. She'd just smile and smile at him and kick her legs so happy. She loves her Daddy! She even holds his hands while he feeds her. One of the side effects of the Erythromycin for the DGE is loss of appetite so it's been kind of frustrating trying to feed her sometimes. I'm going to call today to see if there is something to counteract that. She's small as is so it's not like we can just let her be done when she wants.

I got the girls' closets cleaned out yesterday. You can't imagine the enormous pile of 0-3 month clothes that Ellie has. It's just insane! I feel so accomplished getting that done. Emme needs some more fall/winter clothes but we'll get those little by little.

Well, I need to go and make Emme some breakfast. I'm going to try and take them on Friday to get their pictures done...finally...Cross your fingers that no one is sick. (That's why we haven't done it before now- someone always gets sick!)

1 comment:

Halsey said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! I'll read it every day if I can.

I think you'll be happy with getting their pictures taken professionally.

I love you!