Tuesday, September 30, 2008


Josh and I last year in STL for our anniversary.

This is my favorite baby picture of Emme.

Well, I wish I had something super exciting to share today. Hmmm...Yesterday Emme got sick. She woke with a slight fever so I gave her some Tylenol and then by lunch she was just miserable. She's got a pretty aggressive fever as it won't even totally go away with Tylenol. I've been dosing right at every 4 hours in hopes that it will break soon. We made french toast this morning, so I'm sure that'll help. :)

Last night we had NuNu's (Uncle Daniel) 18th birthday dinner. It's always nice to sit and chat. We did have to leave a little early because Emme broke down and just begged to go home.

Josh is in class this week at JCCC learning a new language for development. He gets out at 4 and it's so nice having him home a littler earlier in the afternoon. He sure is an awesome Daddy!

We're going to Applefest in Weston this weekend with a bunch of friends. I think we'll let Em pick some apples and a pumpkin. This is such a fun age because she actually gets excited about doing these kinds of things. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. I need to look for a cute fall outfit for both of them!

I think Em is going to be Tinkerbell for Halloween. We've been practicing "Trick or Treat".

I know most of this is about Emme but right now all Ellie does is sleep and eat. Just a few more months...

Guess I better attempt to get something done for the day in case the sickness rears its head again.

No comments: