Monday, October 27, 2008

I finally got a real meal! Yessss! It's the little things in life that make me happy. :) Josh and I figured out that if he sucked up the numbing mouthwash in a syringe and pushed my tongue down with the formula scoop that he could shoot the meds right on my ulcer. As soon as I got it swished around and spit out, I'd run to the table and eat as much as I could as fast as I could before the meds wore off. Then we'd repeat. I was able to eat some peas and 2 pigs in a blanket. Mmmmmm. It sure beats the 3 mini donuts and 1 scoop of melted ice cream I had yesterday. I thought I was going to die if I didn't eat a real meal sometime soon- the last meal I had was last Wednesday (vegetable lo mein).

Emme was in rare form today. She was just being so mean! I think she knew I wasn't feeling well and thought she could get away with more. Grrrrr...

Ellie is doing great. She only refused 1 bottle today and took great naps. She is a tttaaalllkkkeeerrrr. She babbles nonstop. It's really, really sweet. Josh and I just love listening to her- especially because we thought she'd never make it past the screaming to get to the talking. But she has and it is a sweet sound to our ears. She's full of smiles, too.

Well, I better run. Josh's allergies are going crazy. I think he might need some ice cream to make them go away. :)

No comments: