Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wow. What a day!

LeAnn took Emme to get breakfast and then to school for me today. Ellie and I had chiropractic appointments at 9:45 in Overland Park so we did that, then fed her in the waiting room. Then we took Daddy a cake. Then it was time for Ellie's 4 month checkup. She weighs 12.9 and is 24" long. A little on the small size but as long as she keeps gaining they'll be ok with it. She got 4 shots and did fairly well with those. She's finally getting a good nap in, which I know she's thankful for.

Emme had fun at school, as always. She painted a cute picture and got to play outside. She decided to pee all over the kitchen floor when we got home, even though I asked her when we got home if she needed to go. Oh well...

Sorry this isn't overly exciting. I'm in desperate need of a nap!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Hey girl! I love your blogging. It always makes me laugh and smile:) Plus your girls are super cute!