Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nothing much to report this way. I made some super yummy chicken and wild rice soup with beer bread last night. It was the perfect meal for a chilly, gloomy day. Nothing is better (in my book) than fresh beer bread slathered with butter. Mmmmm!

Parents as Teachers are coming today. I'm sure they'll just tell me how cute and smart my girls are. Duh!

I'm not sure what has gotten into Emme the past two days- she's been so nice! Normally when I pick her up from preschool she's a total monster and just plain mean sometimes! (I know you'd never guess it. ;) ) But when I got her yesterday she was so sweet! She kept saying "Love you, Mommy! Miss you!". Then today we were cooking breakfast together she told me that I cooked like Rachel Ray and that the house was nice. Hahaha! I swear, she really did! She must want something...(Can they already know to manipulate like that at 2?)

Well, I better go. I've got a list the size of Mt. Everest to get done before naptime today.

No comments: