Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 new additions!


Yes, everyone, I wasn't lying! There are 3 new members in the Swank household! Let me clarify: 1 real member and 2 furry members! Yay!

I'm 14 weeks prego with #3. I don't know why I've waited so long to post it- I guess I just get so busy and forget! We told our immediate family on my birthday. We had a onesie made for Ellie that said:

I'm a big sister!
No, it wasn't a surprise.
Yes, my parents are crazy!


Needless to say everyone was shocked! I think everyone thought we were done. done. done. after this past year with Ellie, but we refuse to let her "issues" take over our life. But we will for sure be done after this. I've already got written in my charts I want a tubal at the hospital! Ha. As far as the sex goes, I'm totally lost. Our boy name is Cohen and our girl name is Eisley (pronounced Eyes-lee). Her nickname will be Izzy. I'm feeling great so far- not sick, not too tired. I go back to the doctor next week.

As far as the two furry members, Josh got suckered into 2 free puppies yesterday from a lady at work. They're brothers and are 8 weeks. Their mom is 1/2 Pom and 1/2 Dockson and their dad is Jack Russel. Janet (from Josh's work) got them on a really good routine so you know I'm thrilled! So far they've been doing great! Their names are Pierre and Jack. See, when Josh was 3 he asked his mom and dad for a dog. They asked what he would name the dog and he said Pierre. Now that he has his own dog, it was just a must!

Ellie is turning one next week (already!?) and we're planning on having our immediate family over for carrot cake cupcakes with "safe" icing (made from powder sugar and rice milk) and sorbet! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

2 comments:

Meg said...

CONGRATULATIONS to the Swank Family! We are so happy for you guys. So glad to hear that Baby T will have another friend. I didn't know you were a dog person Brit! They are adorable puppies.

The Kauble Family said...

Congrats!! Sounds like your baby will be close in age to our new addition. Now I must say...taking on 2 new puppies while you are prego - that is a challenge!! Enjoy all of your new members of the family!