Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I have an urgent prayer request...

My good friend Courtney had a still birth today. She was 37 weeks along and due on Christmas day. My heart breaks for her, her husband, and daughter. Please lift them up in your prayers during this dreadful time. The drawers were full and her name was on the wall. They were all ready to go. Though we don't know God's reasoning for this, please pray they take comfort in knowing it was just His will; as hard as that is to understand sometimes.

And all day long I was venting my frustrations about my babies...I guess this is just Gods way of letting me know to stop taking it for granted, as I do far too often.

Please, go hug your babies.

2 comments:

Meg said...

She will definitely be in our prayers.

Halsey said...

I'll definitely be praying for courtney and her family. Love you, Britt.

Hope to see you Saturday!