Monday, November 10, 2008

Here is Emme's super cute Winter coat from Chocolate Soup. Thanks, Sharon!




This was our happy girl first thing this morning. Something happened throughout the day and she is having a horrible reflux flare. We're praying it's not due to a sickness (flare ups are usually caused by sickness or learning a new skill). If it is, oh well, we have our monthly GI appt. next Monday. I'm getting so excited thinking about giving her cereal next month. But I'm also filled with reservation because of a whole new battle solids will bring. (There are certain fruits and veggies that are very acidic and with her delicate tummy it can cause horrible things. :) ) I can't believe she's already 5 months. Where, oh where, does the time go? I swear they'll be getting married next week.

Emme is obsessed with Christmastime already. She doesn't even know what Christmas is! (Or I don't think at least...) Every 5-10 minutes (literally) she says, "Almost Christmastime, Mommy? Getting there? Snowing, Mommy? Almost?".

1 comment:

Meg said...

I love the coat and Emme's grin is priceless! Elle is growing so quickly.... she is such a doll!