Friday, October 17, 2008

No, I'm not weird. Emme has been making me take pictures of everything lately. Bottles, her toy barn, her lip, my bloody sweatshirt...You get the idea.


At the pumpkin patch.


The naked chef.



Wish I had more to report but this week has been pretty dull. Busy but dull.

I went to a friends house last night for a cooking lesson (she went to culinary school) and learned how to make some really great lettuce wraps. Mmmmm! Whats even better is she put the meat in a Food Saver bag so all I have to do for dinner tonight is heat it up and make some rice! My kind of meal!

It's cold and rainy today. I'm so glad that I got all the housework done so I can be extra lazy today. I'm already ready for a lonnnnggg nap. Tonight is going to be fun because Ellie is spending the night with Mimi for the first time (by herself) and Mommy and Daddy and Emme are going to carve pumpkins. Emme is super excited!

Today while making breakfast (french toast), Emme somehow slipped and fell off the chair she was standing on. She busted her lip really good. The only thing that made her happy was knowing we were going to make cookies today and to call Daddy. I know that sure made him feel good! ;)

No comments: