Monday, October 20, 2008

El had a great check up. For once she has gained a great amount of weight. She's now 14 lbs.! She has tripled her dose of Erythromycin (this is why we had the bottle refusal- needing higher dose), got a new script for another reflux med (Zantac) for flareups and then got her last script for MiraLax (it's OTC, but it's sooo much cheaper through a script). Go back next month! Yay! Oh, and to top off the good visit, Ellie had her first real belly laugh and it lasted 10 minutes!!! She was laughing at the exaggerated handmovements to The Wheels on the Bus.

2 comments:

Halsey said...

I love lettuce wraps, so i think you should make some for me for my birthday which is in less than 5 months :) haha.

I miss you so much! I hope to see you Thursday. I have a few hours during the day btx school and school, but that might not work bc we're supposed to have a group senior picture sometime.

May I come over after 2?

I love you, Britt. You're a good mommy to your little ones. I'm proud of you!

Brittney said...

Yeah, 2 may be better actually, because the girls SHOULD be sleeping. :) I say should as Ellie seems to have a mind of her own.

I love you, too! You're the best!